Livestream your event with Confetti 🔥
We are releasing a brand new feature shortly that will enable you to use our platform to livestream your event directly on your Confetti event site. We're calling it Confetti Live. At the first release of this feature the following functionality will be included:
- Livestream your event directly via your Confetti event site (you record via your computer)
- Opportunity to screen share while livestreaming
- Simple chat functionality for those watching the livestream
- Possibility to save and download what you’ve livestreamed
- Possibility to limit who’s watching the stream (so that only people with a ticket can access the stream e.g.)
What does it cost?
Confetti Live will be made available for you who have a Confetti Single, Plus or Business account. We will be providing this feature for free up until 1 June, 2020* 💸
When can I start livestreaming my events with Confetti?
Confetti Live will be made available starting next week. We will give users access to this new features in batches. Are you interested in using Confetti Live? Join our waiting list by clicking the button below.
A more advanced setup?
Are you using a Mevo Camera or a more advanced camera setup? No problem, we can help you embed your stream on your event site manually. Get in touch if you need help and we'll make sure to find a setup that works.
Feedback, thoughts or ideas?
Do you have any input or questions? Don't hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
*This includes events with a maximum of 200 ppl watching the stream and that lasts up to 90 min.